OTR Bristol | 01/08/2022
Contract Type: Volunteer
Interview Date: 27/09/2022
OTR is a mental health social movement by and for young people, working across Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset. We are looking for passionate, creative Volunteer Therapists to join the team.
This role will give you the opportunity to work as part of an exciting, innovative team delivering mental health support to young people aged 11-18 years. We have opportunities for therapy in Bristol, South Gloucestershire and North Somerset.
We are looking for therapists who are:
- Creative and able to work within a mixed modality service
- Passionate about working with children and young people, and have a willingness to develop skills and knowledge working with this age group.
- Committed to working in an anti oppressive way that empowers young people from a diverse range of communities.
- Qualified, or looking for a student placement within their therapy training from a recognised accrediting body (eg; BACP, NCS, UKCP)
Trainee Counsellors and Therapists looking for placement hours with OTR are encouraged to check the requirements of their training body as to what age groups will be recognised towards their placement hours before applying.
All successful applicants will be required to attend two mandatory induction sessions taking place on:
- Saturday 8th October: 09:30-17:00
- Thursday 20th October: 17:00-19:00
If this opportunity sounds exciting, please download the role pack & FAQ document for more information.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a completed application form to - email@example.com - by 9am on Monday 19th September.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community and are committed to developing a team that reflects the diversity of the people we work with.
Job Description: Volunteer_Therapist_role_pack_FAQ.pdf
Additional Documentation: OTR_volunteer_therapist_application_form.docx